Many people had come to me and asked to help them find the best course on Cisco CCNA and CCNP where subjects like Configuration and Troubleshooting are covered in Detail. Additional suggestion was to cover most important topics of Networking such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, IPv6, NAT, Dynamic NAT, DHCP on Cisco Routers etc.
Keeping this in mind, I spent several hours doing searches in Google, Reading Reviews of Students on Best courses, I’ve found this course which has been delivering lot of values to students. It is created by Ashish R and it has 4.7 out of 5 ratings and more than 375 students has enrolled.
You will get to learn and implement Three Most Popular Routing Protocols EIGRP, OSPF , BGP, Network Services & IPv6
You will get 98 Labs as now on routing protocols so that you can learn all important ways to configure. It will have total of 101 Labs before 30 May 2017 and those who enroll will get all future Labs for free.
GNS3 tool has been used to implement all practical scenarios which will make you good Network engineer. This course is very good for Cisco CCNA and CCNP Students and it has been structured Protocol wise which will take ultimately 17+ hours to complete.
This course teaches you:
- How to do the practical implementation of Routing Protocols which are Backbone of Enterprises
- How to Manage , Configure and Implement EIGRP, OSPF and BGP with easy ways without causing any problems to the network environment
It covers topics like
- EIGRP ( Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocols) – 16 Lectures
- OSPF ( Open Shortest Path First) – 23 Lectures
- BGP ( Border Gateway Protocol) – 27 Lectures
- Network Services – 20 Lectures
- IPv6 Configuration and Implementation – 12 Lectures
So total of 17.5 Hours of Content. This is amazing and moreover, It has Labs and that’s what students actually want.
If you need more details about this course, visit here-> 101 Cisco CCNA & CCNP Labs