Angular 4 (formerly Angular 2) – The Complete Guide – This course will help you to master Angular (both Angular 4 and Angular 2) and build awesome, reactive web apps with the successor of AngularJs.
Instructor: Maximilian Schwarzmüller
Course Length: 22 hours
Number of Lectures: 329
Number of Students: > 83,000
Rating: 4.7 stars (out of five)
- Learn how to develop modern, complex, responsive and scalable web applications with Angular 4
- This course makes you fully understand the architecture behind an Angular 4 application and how to use it
- How to use their gained, deep understanding of the Angular 4 fundamentals to quickly establish themselves as frontend developers
Instructor: Anthony Alicea
Course Length: 7 hours
Number of Lectures: 55
Number of Students: > 60,000
Rating: 4.6 stars (out of five)
- Learn how to write quicker, better AngularJS code by discovering how AngularJS itself is built.
- How to become fluent in AngularJS terminology, such as dependency injection, services, directives, transclusion, and more.
- Understand the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS accomplishes it.
- Learn how to design custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
- In course, you can understand what a Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how they work.
- Learn how to build a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
- How to be the coder that explains AngularJS to everyone else, because you understand it better than anyone else.
- In this course, get new free lectures during 2015, keep up with the development of AngularJS 2.0, and get a MASSIVE discount on a future AngularJS 2.0 course in 2016!
Angular 4 (Angular 2+) Master Class: Beginner to Advanced – This course takes you on a fun and pragmatic journey to master Angular 4 (Angular 2+).
Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
Course Length: 21 hours
Number of Lectures: 272
Number of Students: > 25,000
Rating: 4.7 stars (out of five)
- Use TypeScript to build Angular apps and build forms with validation
- Build re-usable components, implement navigation and routing
- Manipulate the DOM using directives and troubleshoot common errors
- Format data using pipes, apply best practices and consume HTTP Services
- Learn how to add authentication and authorization
- Handle HTTP errors properly, work with Angular CLI and write clean and maintainable code
- Build real-time, server-less apps using Firebase and deploy your applications to GitHub Pages, Firebase and Heroku
- Animate DOM elements using Angular animationsa and build beautiful UIs using Angular Material
- Write unit and integration tests and implement the Redux architecture
AngularJS Custom Directives with Dan Wahlin – This course takes your AngularJS skills to the next level and besides it, you will learn the inner workings of AngularJS and custom directives.
Instructor: Dan Wahlin
Course Length: 4.5 hours
Number of Lectures: 61
Number of Students: > 400
Rating: 4.8 stars (out of five)
- Learn how to create custom AngularJS directives
- It explain how the link() function works for DOM manipulation
- In this course, learn the role of $compile, $interpolate, $eval and more
- How to create directives that use controllers and templates
- Understand leverage transclusion for dynamic content
- This course makes you understand the different options that can be used when creating directives
- Learn the core features provided by jqLite
- In this course, understand the compile process in directives including pre and post link functions
- Understand how to require other directives in a custom directive and explain what isolate scope is and why you would use it
- In this course, learn how to define and use isolate scope local properties