In Unity Development course created by Awesome Tuts, we will learn to build 6 fully featured games from scratch. Lets have a look at the games that you will learn to create inside of this online course.
The first game we will learn that will be Jack The Giant. In this game we will go to help Jack climb down the beanstalk along the way you can jump on white clouds but you need to avoid dark clouds. Besides of making gameplay you will create menus, implement background music, implement admob ads and much more.
The next game in unity development course that we will create is Flappy Bird but its not a regular Flappy bird clone. we will get to learn a lot of new features in this game that you cant find in any other flappy bird clone such as selecting a bird, implementing tweeter and many other features that you will see inside of the course.
After Flappy Bird we will learn to build one of the most popular that is Infinite Runner. In this game you will learn how to implement features such as quads to represent backgrounds, spawning obstacles and destroying them, recycling obstacles, implementing google play game services and much more.
Next game that we will learn how to create a 2D Platformer game that we call it Spider Cave. In this game, we have a player that is able to fly and he needs to collect diamonds in order to exit out of the level, what he needs to avoid though are the spiders that lure inside the cave. We are going to have a spider shooter shooting our player, spider jumper trying to eat our player when the player is above him and spider walker who simply walks left and right. It is the first time we are going to implement simple Artificial Intelligence in our games, and you can use these techniques in your own games that you will build in future.
After spider cave game we will learn to build a nice puzzle game which is kid’s game. We will learn how to implement a lot of features such as building the whole game in one single scene. We will learn how to compare images to each other in order to check if we have a correct guess. Apart from it, we will learn to use the mechanism system a lot in this game in order to animate our menus.
The last and sixth game we will learn is Ball Panic. This is the largest game that will learn to build in the course and it covers a lot of topics which everyone is interested in such as creating a level and character lock/unlock system, creating weapons menu in order to select a weapon for our player, creating level menu and unlocking those levels, implementing video and interstitial ads and in app purchase.
Apart from creating 6 games, you will learn following topics in unity development course:
- Unity Interface, Basic C# Programming, Intermediate C# Programming, Advanced C# Programming, Importing, Organizing Assets, Slicing Sprites, and Animating Sprites
- Learn How To Use Unitys New UI System, create Menus, creating Loading Screen, Create Cool Animations
- How to Understand And Use Unitys Physics System
- How to Saving Game Data Using Binary Input/Output
- Learn how to create Character And Level Select Menu
- Learn how to create Character And Level Lock Unlock System
- How to Use Game Controllers To Control The Workflow Of Your Game
- How to play Music In Your Game and Create In-App Purchase To Sell Virtual Items To Your User
- How to Implement Social Media In Your Game(Facebook and Tweeter)
- How to Share On Facebook From Your Game
- How to Create Share On Facebook Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game
- How to Implement Interstitial Ads, and Implement Video Ads
- How to Create A Watch Video Earn Virtual Item System In Your Game, and Implement Google Leaderboards And Achievements In Your Game
- Learn How To Support Multiple Screen Resolutions and Submit Your Game On Google Play Store
If you need more details about unity development course, visit here -> View Here