A Complete Python Course to Learn for Everyone (view)- If you want to learn to program, analyze data with python, and develop programs to gather, clean, analyze, and visualize data, this specialization for you. It builds on the success of the python for everyone course and will teach fundamentals programming techniques including data structures, networked application program interfaces, and databases, using the Python programming language. You can learn technologies throughout the specialization. Moreover, you can build your own applications for data retrieval, processing, and visualization. Below is the list of courses you can consider:-
1. Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python)(view)
This course is going to tell you the basics of python programming. It covers the basics of how anyone creates a program in Python from a series of simple instructions. It uses very simple mathematics techniques. To learn python you don’t need much experience in coding to master this course. Once anyone completes this course, they will learn more advanced programming courses easily.
2. Python Data Structures(view)
In this course, you will learn the core data structure of the Python programming language. You will go ahead with basics of procedural programming and explore how anyone can use the python built-in data structures such as lists, dictionaries, and tuples to perform increasingly complex data analysis.
3. Using Python to Access Web Data(view)
If you learn how to anyone can use the internet as a source of data, then this course is for you. This course will let you know how to scrap, parse, and read web data as well as access data using web APIs. You will be able to work with HTML, XML, and JSON data formats in Python.
4. Using Databases with Python(view)
If you are looking for a course about using a database with Python, then you are on right place. This course will teach you the basics of the structured query language SQL as well as basic database design for storing data as part of a multi-step data gathering, analysis, and processing effort. You will learn how to use SQLite3 as its database in this course. You will be able to learn how to make web crawlers and multi-step data gathering and visualization process. You will learn using the D3.js library to do the basic data visualization.
5. Capstone: Retrieving, Processing, and Visualizing Data with Python(view)
In the capstone, you can make a series of applications to retrieve, process, and visualize data using Python. This projects will consider all the elements of the specialization. In the first part of the capstone, the student can do some visualizations and become familiar with technologies in use. They can continue with their own project to visualize some other data that they are looking for.
Below is the list of some other courses on Python:-
- Try Django 1.11 // Python Web Development (view)
- The Python Bible™ | Everything You Need to Program in Python (view)
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python Programming (view)
- The Complete Python Masterclass: Learn Python From Scratch (view)
- Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization (view)
- Python A-Z™: Python For Data Science With Real Exercises (view)
- REST APIs with Flask and Python (view)
- The Complete Python & PostgreSQL Developer Course (view)
- Complete Python Web Course: Build 8 Python Web Apps (view)
- Python for Finance: Investment Fundamentals & Data Analytics (view)
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook Group if you find this blog very helpful