What you need to learn it –
- You should have knowledge of basic HTML and CSS.
What you will learn in this course –
- Basic & Fundamentals.
- Modular learning Sections and 10 real world projects.
- Asynchronous Programming with Ajax, Fetch API & Async.
- Document Object Model without using jQuery (DOM)
- It’s OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES6 Classes
- Regular Expressions, Error handling and Local Storage.
- Programming Scope, Arrow Functions, Map, Set, Iterators.
- Around 10 Projects.
- Task List
- Loan Calculator
- Number Guessing game
- Book Manager
- EasyHTTP Library(Fetch API)
- GitHub Finder(GitHub API)
For more information about Projects click here
- DOM Projects has 10 lectures
- DOM Manipulation & Events has 12 lectures
- OOP Book List Project has 6 lectures click on view to see more.
Brad Traversy is an instructor of this course. He has been programming for 12 years and also teaching programming language for 5 years. He is also the owner of Traversy Media which is flourishing web development YouTube channel. Moreover, he specialize in Angular and server side technologies like Node.js, PHP and Python. Brad has expert who explain the complex topics in easy method. This is the reason people are learning this course.
This course has 4.7 ratings out of 5 and 40,819 students are already enrolled in it. It has 21.5 hours video, 111 Downloadable resources, and full lifetime access. Also you can access it on mobile and television.
My best wishes with you all. Good Luck and enjoy this course ! Keep learning.