Learn Python Programming course will teach you this Python language fast. The most important thing is that it is updated constantly. Its for both beginners as well as programmers. The beginners can learn the course step by step and Programmers can further increase their knowledge through this course(view). It is created by Instructors Tim Buchalka and Jean-Paul Roberts together.
Mr. Tim Buchalka has been a professional software developer since 35 years. He has worked for many companies such as Fujitsu, and Mitsubishi. His online courses are used to train developers of big organizations such as IBM. He has already trained 537K+ students. He is an experienced, talented, and professional teacher.
The course topics summary are :-
- Learn basics of the Python programming language.
- Understanding Python for Python programming jobs.
- How to convert Python skills into to Machine Learning, Data Science, etc.
- Learn the Python Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills.
- How do create your own Python programs.
- Learn Python from an experienced Programmers.
- Learn Python 2 and Python 3.
Total 267 lectures are available with deep knowledge.
The lectures are :-
- Install and setup (7 lectures).
- Stepping into the world of Python (26 lectures).
- Program flow control in python (13 lectures).
- Lists, Ranges and Tuples in python (9 lectures).
- Binary number system (4 lectures).
Python Dictionaries (9 lectures).
Input and Output (I/O) in Python (11 lectures).
Modules and Functions in Python (40 lectures).
Object Oriented Python (30 lectures).
Databases in Python (46 lectures).
Generators, Comprehensions and Lambda Expressions (28 lectures).
Packages (3 lectures).
Course Remaster in Progress (3 lectures).
ARCHIVED-Introduction (1 lectures).
Python Setup for Windows (7 lectures).
Setup for Mac (8 lectures).
Python Setup for Linux (6 lectures).
The Basics of Python (8 lectures)(view more).
The course rating is 4.5 (30K+) and 143K+ students are enrolled in it. It has 46 hrs on demand videos, 13 articles and 13 downloadable resources. The coding exercises are 16. You can access on mobile and T.V. It has lifetime accessibility.
Share this such a important article among your friends if you really like it and analyze that it will help to others.