R Programming for Data Science and Machine Learning(view) – This course is amazing for both complete beginners having no programming basics or experienced programmers who wants to be data scientist.This will teach you how to use R Programming for Data Science, Machine learning and Data Visualizations. It has great content with examples and easy tips to make working as a data scientist. Moreover, It is the best course to anyone starting to learn Machine Learning using R.
You will learn in this course :-
- How to program with R
- How to use R for Data Analysis
- Learn how to create Data Visualizations
- How to use R to handle csv,excel,SQL files, web scraping and manipulate data easily
- How R use for Machine Learning Algorithms and Data Science
- Advanced Features of R
- How to use R for data frames and handling excel files
- Web scraping with R and connect R to SQL
- Use ggplot2 for data visualizations, and plotly for interactive visualizations
- Machine Learning with R, including Linear Regression
- And many more things
Jose Marcial Portilla is the instructor of this amazing course. He has done BS and MS in ME(Mechanical Engineering) from Santa Clara University. On Udemy, he is the most popular and successful instructor. He is very talented instructor who teaches the most difficult concepts in a very simple way. At present time, he is working as the head of Data Science for Pierien Data Inc.
This course rating scale is 4.6 ( from 9,396 reviews) and more than 50k students are already enrolled in it.
The course includes :
- 17.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
Share this such a important article among your friends if you really like it and analyze that it will help to others.