Artificial intelligence was researched in the year of 1950. This explore for problem solving and symbolic methods. This is use in different fields like making Robots.
AI programs work with following sub fields:-
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing
- Application Programming Interfaces(API) etc.
This course is specially for beginners. You will learn AI from scratch in this course. It is very clear and easy to understand for everyone. Currently, This course has much demand and It is created by Dr. Penny de Byl.
Dr. Penny de Byl is full stack developer of most things with a true passion for teaching. She has been teaching about games development, programming, computer graphics, animation and web design for over 25 years in universities in Australia and Europe. She has an honours degree in computer graphics and a Ph.D. in artificial intelligence for games characters. Dr. Penny de Byl has won numerous awards for teaching excellence at the state, national and international levels. She is International Award Winning Professor, Best Selling Author and the Unity Mobile Game Curriculum Competition.
The course’s program and work:
- A* algorithm
- Animated characters
This course is for:-
- Everyone interested to learn how to program their own non-player characters (NPCs).
- Everyone interested how the artificial intelligence is applied in computer games.
What is the requirement to learn this course?
- You should have knowledge of C# and the Unity Game Development Engine.
You will cover the following topics:-
- How to make design and program NPCs with C# in Unity.
- How Artificial Intelligence is used in computer games.
- Implement Artificial Intelligence -related Unity Asset plugins into existing projects.
- Work with a variety of Artificial Intelligence techniques for developing navigation.
- Learn decision making abilities in NPCs.
The course lectures details are:-
- Moving (7 lectures)
- Cars (4 lectures)
- Waypoints (5 lectures)
- NavMeshes (10 lectures)
- Moving as one (10 lectures)
- Let’s start thinking (6 lectures)
- Behaviour trees (8 lectures)
The rating of this course is 4.6(1,254). Around 15,541 students enrolled with it. The specialty of this course is, you will get it with 3 different languages English, Portuguese, Spanish. This course include 9 hours demand video, 12 articles, 62 downloadable resources, Full lifetime access. You can access it on mobile phone and T.V.